Testing Challenges Scenarios with Real Estate Startups
The majority of the commercial real estate start-ups start utilizing some of the trendy technologies such as intellectual analytics, machine learning, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, etc. Besides, the frequency and impact of the project complexity factors has evoked the necessity to use software testing technologies that are able to facilitate the process of development, as well as coordinate the software solutions for real estate business. Consequently, Entrepreneurs from different industries have started using the power of advanced new technologies & testing tools to survive and thrive and to bring more efficiency to business processes. Fortunately RE start-ups have adopted plethora of software solutions, so we can observe numerous real estate startups thrives from rent management to virtual home tours.
Challenges of IoT implementation: Subsequent Challenges
a) IoT apps are ridden with manifold, real-time scenarios occurring in combo, which can be very painstakingly difficult or complicated.
b) Determining the scalability scale is at all times a knotty affair. It’s difficult because there are future upgrade concerns.
c) Testing scenarios are monitored and heavily controlled contrasting the real-time situations, which are vulnerable and volatile with millions of sensors and different devices working in synchrony. The fact the IoT apps, which may have scored a perfect score in testing, might fail to bring the best results in the actual ecosystem.
d) With IoT expansion, the security concerns over safety and data integrity persistently grow and are compel test engineers to keep their heads for corrective plans.
Must Read: Emerging Real Estate Technology Trends
The present challenges of IoT implementation are overwhelming, attributable to the highly complicated and exceptional characteristics of IoT apps. This mandates diverse test scenarios for general use, day-long simulations, and peak points, to ascertain if these apps ensure total scalability and performance of the IoT architecture. Generally, IoT test scenarios are classified into 6 types:
1. Performance Testing: This includes real-time and far more cumbersome aspects, such as streaming analytics, load testing, timing analysis, and time-bound outputs to validate and guarantee consistent performance of data writing, data reading, and data retrieval.
2. Security Testing: Handle out an onslaught of data is fundamental to Internet of Things operations, and hence, companies must conduct security testing to remove vulnerabilities and manage the integrity of data. This concludes scrutinizing several aspects of the system, comprising data protection, device identity authentication, encryption/decryption, & more.
3. Functional Testing: It examines the quantitative and qualitative functional deliverability of deployed Internet of Things applications in the actual conditions. Aspects, like environment conditions, network size, and topologies, are put to test.
4. Compatibility Testing: Compatibility Testing assesses if the existing working combination of software, protocols, hardware, and OSs fall on the Internet of Things interoperability radar, and are compatible with the specifications and standards of conventional IoT industrial framework.
5. Scalability Testing: This comprises the testing of all functional as well as non-functional use cases to guarantee whether the system is easy to scale to accommodate future up gradation.
6. Regulatory Testing: Regulatory testing determines the compliance of Internet of Things applications with privacy regulations.
For this reason, it will be important for Real Estate startups to create a great testing strategy to face challenges that molds to their competence and application development requirements.
- Use the MVP- When you are a startup business looking to make the most of your software testing opportunities, the minimum viable product is going to be the MVP you require. If in case project fails, it does not have to go to production, and major funds can be saved from using the MVP to appraise the overall concept. For startups business, getting the most value out of your hard work is imperative. Building a minimum viable product will cost less money and take less time to produce than create a monolithic program. Startups can’t afford to ignore this major testing strategy and should aim to use it as an essential point for their projects.
- Invest in helpful resources- In addition to assess and utilize people that can take on testing tasks, these individuals should be provided with the best assets possible that will help them to be successful. It is better to first consider investing in agile test management. In an agile software development environment, collaboration and communication are highly praised, and agile test management can facilitate such practices. Even if your business starts out small, the test management techniques and tools easily scale along with your company, guarantee that you do not need to pay for added support. It will help teams make vital decisions and quickly patch up bugs in the build.
- Utilize everyone to test- If you are a startup that has an elite and dedicated tester or QA team provider as a backup, you are miles ahead of the game. However, several startups and smaller organizations may not have the dedicated resources to devote toward Quality Assurance and testing. Software Testing provider like ImpactQA noted that everybody from developers to sales associates and business analysts can contribute to the testing effort. Testers can easily and assess the navigation and functionality of a program. Developers can assess and make changes straight to the code to fix any issues and promote a positive UI/ UX experience. “As a startup, you’ve got to prioritize,”
Automation is another crucial tool that you ought to consider. Not only can automation integration take off some recurring test cases from the workload, but it can also empower your QA team to expend extra time on GUI & exploratory testing. As a startup, you should consider choosing automation testing tools offered by QA Consultants wisely. Fortunately, QA Outsourcing company offers a wide variety of options, so you will be able to find one that fits your particular business needs.
“Taking the time to thoughtfully craft your testing strategy and the time to modify it as you progress will allow your startup to begin testing in the way that makes sense for you,” Thomson wrote.