Looking for Perks? We have got you covered.
Competitive health packages to keep you healthy & happy
Catered breakfast, lunches, snacks and a full stacked kitchen
Shuttle facility to handle your daily commute
Day Care facility to keep a check on your child
Lots of team outings, and fierce table tennis battles
Flexible hours, parties and outdoor trips
- 3 - 8 years of web development experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Background in high-growth Agile SaaS-based engineering organizations
- Thorough understanding of the DRY, SOLID and KISS principles of software development and understanding of basic project management principles
- Experience with Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure is a plus
- Completion of a post-secondary program in Computer Science or a related discipline
Must have Skills
Primarily ReactJS /Dot net/Type Script (Angular 6/7/8), Bootstrap
0 to 15 Days OR Serving NP & can join within 20 to 30 Days MAX
Deliver reliable, scalable new features using ReactJS, TypeScriptand other modern technologies. Collaborate with the Engineering and Product teams to design and deliver finished, high-quality, and compelling features and products on time and on budget.
As a Talented candidate, you will be asked to:
- Collaborate with a team of full stack developers to design, develop, test, and support new features.
- Identify technical requirements and participate in peer reviews of solution design and related code.
- Proactively learn product frameworks and code base; continually improve upon existing applications and learn new technologies.
- Justify decisions made within the code being delivered and take ownership of any output.
- Participate in performance tuning, testing, refactoring, usability, and automation; support, maintain, and help document software functionality.
- Maintain coding, compliance, and security standards.
- Provide maintenance and on-going support of past and future technical solutions.
This may be your Dream Job if:
- You take pride in your reputation for designing simple, elegant solutions to address various needs.
- You consider yourself to be a fast learner; you are driven to improve your knowledge of software architecture and to keep up with new technologies and best practices.
- You enjoy challenging yourself to meet goals at a sustainable pace.
- Your friends and colleagues describe you as engaging, a strong communicator who is eager to bring teammates together to figure things out.
- You strive for high-quality, rapid output through the use of Agile software development best practices and want to work alongside like-minded teammates.
- You are self-motivated and want to work in a small team, yet you are comfortable partnering with other departments, stakeholders, and customers on software development, improvements, internal tools, and implementation issues.
Candidate must have excellent hands on experience on the following skill set.
- Strong Experience in Manual testing of web and mobile applications
- Must have Good experience in API testing
- Must have good experience in Java with Selenium webdriver
- Exposure in API test automation using restAssured
- Experience in Postman tool
- Must be an independent contributor without any handholding
- Must understand testNG based framework
- Exposure on Mobile Automation (Appium)
- Must have experience in overall QA lifecycle
- AGILE and JIRA exposure is a must
Immediate to 30 days
Noida (Uttar Pradesh) / Chennai
Must have skills
2 to 6 YearsApply Now
- Education Qualification: B. E/B. Tech/M. C. A/Graduate.
- Must have skills: Automation Testing + Mobile Automation.
- Experience range: 2 to 4 Years.
- Data structures such as Arrays, Collections, Enumerations, Dictionary objects, etc.
- Design patterns such as POM (Page Object Model).
- Reading and writing to different file formats such as Excel, JSON, property files.
- Debugging skills.
- Good knowledge of coding guidelines and best practices.
- Experience in the creation of library functions and the creation of an automation framework from scratch.
- Usage of locators (namely id, name, className, tagName, link text, partial link text, CSSselector and XPath) & amp; advance techniques to write xpath.
- Page synchronization methodologies.
- Create test execution batches.
- Configure desired capabilities to target execution on a given browser.
- Configure for parallel test execution.
Usage of Extent / Allure reports:
- Appium - hands on Mobile test automation of Android & amp; iOS applications (Perfecto /Sause.
- Labs / AWS Device Farm).
- CI / CD - Jenkins.
Usage of version Control Tools - GIT Hub / Bit Bucket
- Knowledge of Check in Check out
- Branching & amp; Merging of code
- Solving dependencies
Good To Have:
- API Testing - REST Assured, POJOs, Jackson.
- QA Metrics.
- Test Management Tools - JIRA / ALM.
- Good Communication & amp; Excellent Problem solving.
- Behaviour Driven Testing - Cucumber Framework.
- Bug life cycle.
- Project life cycle (Agile - Scrum).
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Manage large projects and engagements and be responsible for end-to-end delivery of these projects.
- Engage with clients and other project stakeholders and manage project risks.
- Work closely with head of delivery and hire, grow, and manage project teams that span several business units.
- As part of pre-sales, work closely with sales team and help in business development.
- Present ImpactQA capabilities to prospects during pitch calls and due diligence
- Help sales team in account mining and find new avenues of business within the existing accounts
- Mentor, train and groom future QA leaders
- Develop detailed, comprehensive project Test Strategy, and well-structured test plans.
- Develop strong manual, performance and automation test strategies that fit into our clients CI/CD pipelines.
- Administer and maintain all project artefacts, automation scripts, reviewing all product changes across different business units and coordinate with developers to provide efficient feedback,
- Continuously improve functional testing, regression testing, and performance testing.
- Review system requirements and set and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.).
- Work closely with HR and other support functions.
- 10-14 years of experience in the areas of Software Testing and Quality Assurance
- Minimum 5 years of proven work experience in automation testing
- Minimum 3 years exp in Functional Testing.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in load and stress testing high volume systems.
- CI/CD automation experience (Jenkins, Ansible, etc).
- Security testing experience is a major plus.
- Should have hands-on knowledge of API automation using Rest Assured.
- Knowledge of Mobile automation using Appium & performance testing using Jmeter and LoadRunner.
- Prior hands-on work experience in at least data-driven and Page Object Model - frameworks for UI Automation.
- Strong pre-sales experience and able to respond to RFPs and RFQs.
- Prior experience in writing proposals, responding to bids.
A Brief Description On The Requirements
- Good problem solving and analytical skills and Strong communication.
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments.
- min 60% aggregate criteria
- Batch 2019 & 2020 any stream(B-Tech/BCA/M-Tech/MCA)
- Full time Position.
- Package upto 2 LPA
- Service Agreement of 18 months.
Apptread (Software Development arm of ImpactQA) is looking for VP Engineering to head up our engineering function. This is a high-profile position within the organization currently helping clients with large and mid-size digital transformation project. Apptread offers software development solutions to its customers across US and Europe. As a successful Vice President of Software Development, you will provide:
Product / Software Development Leadership:
- Serve as a key member of the management team who desires himself to become CTO has career path, that sets the company's strategic direction.
- Works closely with clients across US and Europe and provide thought leadership in product management and project management.
- Provide decisive and effective technical leadership for all software development efforts.
- Expertise in designing user interactions on websites, developing AWS Cloud servers and databases for the website and Mobile app functionality and coding for mobile platforms.
- Proven experience in managing a team of 15 to 25 engineers.
- Deep hands-on technical experience in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, and complexity analysis.
- Extensive experience in software development, scripting and project management.
- Knowledge of selected programming languages (e.g. Full Stack), and in-depth knowledge of relational databases NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB).
- Leverage past experience and strong communication skills to collaborate effectively with business clients.
- Oversee estimation and execution of project work plans. Direct revisions as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Drive software development across multiple teams and phases to ensure that engineering solutions are aligned with business objectives.
- Ensure information flow in teams as appropriate to facilitate work-flow, reduce cycle time and deliver high quality.
- Drive development teams to consistently improve cycle time and time to deployment. Accountable for completion of product / software development to meet market windows of opportunity.
- Minimize schedule and technical risk by foreseeing and addressing obstacles proactively and aggressively.
- Participate in development process by identifying potential weak points. Lead solutions development using technical judgment, input from experts and the involvement of other systems development partners as appropriate.
Software Engineering Leadership:
- In cooperation with product management, prioritize and manage all engineering efforts related to Applications products. This includes projects of all sizes and post-release continuation efforts.
- Work with clients and their product managers and engineering project managers to develop and maintain requirements / feature backlogs.
- Clearly and consistently communicate product vision to the engineering organization. Guide the engineering organization's efforts to achieve this vision.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant engineering field, 8+ years’ project and software development management experience.
- Demonstrated success in effectively communicating at all levels of an organization.
- Ability to lead through influence rather than direct authority.
- Demonstrated successful time management and organization skills.
- Ability to manage and work with a culturally diverse population.
- Ability to work well and productively, always projecting a positive outlook in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to anticipate roadblocks, diagnose problems and generate effective solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated time management, decision-making, presentation and organization skills
- Graduate in Computer Science or a related degree from Tier 1 institute (IIT/NIT/IIIT/BITS-P) with at least 8-10 years of relevant experience.
- 10+ years’ experience leading software development organizations.
- Strong background with requirements management.
- Powerful problem-solving, risk assessment and negotiation skills
- Experience leading development of complex software architectures and platforms.
- Experience leading and managing development activity for enterprise level applications.
- Strong situational leadership instincts and abilities
- Technical experience: software product development, enterprise application development, development of customizable software architectures.
- Strong understanding of common QA methodologies
- Minimum 6 years related QA experience (Agile and/or Agile/Waterfall Hybrid)
- Minimum 6 years testing web-based software solutions including back-end validation
- Experience with SharePoint based applications testing
- Experience with internet security and security applications
- Strong team approach to problem solving
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proven ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Experience with Behavior Driven Development and design/developing Gherkin format test cases
- Demonstrated ability for analytical and critical thinking
- Ability to interface with customer
- Ability to work with geographically dispersed teams
- Experience with Test Tools such as HP ALM, Zephyr, QMetry, JIRA and Cucumber is beneficial
- Experience with Selenium and Java is beneficial
- Knowledge of SQL, XML, and RDBMS
- Knowledge of SharePoint is a plus
- Experience in Agile, Test Driven Development and/or Behavior Driven Development is a plus
- BS degree in a technology discipline or similar experience in a QA role
Immediate to 20 days
Noida (Uttar Pradesh)
Must have skills:
Python Developer Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Diverse range of projects in the development of the LMS, 3D simulation tools, analytics and integrations with external systems - integrations, analytics and globalization.
- Manage coding projects and delegate work to a small team where required.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address and mitigate these problems.
- Maintain and improve code quality and organization.
Python Developer Requirements:
- 3+ years of web development experience.
- Expert knowledge in Python developing web apps, cloud- based services and database manipulation.
- NoSQL database experience, in AWS DynamoDB, GCP DataStore or similar technology.
- Education - Formal training in a relevant software development or computer science course, or equivalent experience in a practical role that can be demonstrated.
- Strong communication skills allowing efficient communication in English with your team members, and the ability to manage and delegate tasks to appropriate team members where necessary.
- Practical ability to write clear, concise code that is readable, and easily maintained; experience in testing practices; building robust, scalable and performant web applications
- Experience integrating with external APIs, services and authentication procedures
- Very good verbal and written communication skills.
Come and grow with the fastest growing QA Testing Firm and shape your career with us:
Rails Developer to manage the interchange of data between our users and the server. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining the server-side logic for the central database, testing performance, troubleshooting, and integrating front-end elements into the application.
To ensure success as a Ruby on Rails Developer, you should have extensive experience working with Ruby and back-end integration techniques. Ultimately, a top-level Ruby on Rails Developer can create clean, functional code that perfectly suits the needs of the company.
Ruby on Rails Developer Responsibilities:
- Designing and developing new web applications.
- Maintaining and troubleshooting existing web applications.
- Writing and maintaining reliable Ruby code.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Creating back-end components.
- Identifying and fixing bottlenecks and bugs.
- Integrating user-facing elements designed by the front-end team.
- Connecting applications with additional web servers.
Ruby on Rails Developer Requirements:
- Qualified candidates should understand what an API is + have experience in 1 dynamic programming language.
- Experience working with Ruby on Rails as well as libraries like Resque and RSpec.
- Ability to write clean Ruby code.
- Proficiency with PostgreSQL and NodeJS, as well as Git and Github versioning tools.
- Familiarity with testing tools. Prefer: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills.
Open to work in UK shift with Excellent Communication Skills (Mandatory)
We require 5 Sr Application Support Engineer – UK Shifts –Strong SQL, C#, JIRA
- BAU Support, optimization, and customization of our award-winning Asset management and risk platform and infrastructure.
- Managing cases, requests, and enhancements using online tools and processes.
- Ensuring that client systems are fully operational and any loss of service is restored in a timely and efficient manner.
- Providing a high level of service to our users and adhering to our strict SLAs for response and restoration times.
- Problem determination, workaround resolution, root cause analysis, major incident management.
- Respond, interact and co-ordinate with external counterparties and support teams to resolve issues or follow up on SLA breaches.
- Deployment of service releases, patches, requests, and customizations.
- Create productive relationships with and between key stakeholders.
- Ensure that solution and application support documentation is maintained to the highest quality and accuracy.
- Identifying and resolving technical issues.
- To assist with the support of internal applications and infrastructure.
- Creation and distribution of knowledge and information with other team members and the company.
- Assisting and cover for other team members where required.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Practical experience of Windows desktop, Windows/Linux Server, SQL Server/Other databases, IIS/Web servers, and networking.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent user service skills.
- Understanding of software development cycle.
- Knowledge and experience of change, incident and release management.
- Experience dealing with support cases or requests via e-mail, telephone, and in-person.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Flexibility - responsibilities may require occasional evening and weekend work.
- Familiarity with the Financial Sevices sector is advantageous.
- Requirement gathering and spe cification planning.
- Ability to understand the logic flow of programming through reading C#, T-SQL, VBA, .NET, Microsoft Azure, AWS.
- SQL Server administration or development.
- Familiarity with source control and development IDEs.