Looking for Perks? We have got you covered.
Competitive health packages to keep you healthy & happy
Catered breakfast, lunches, snacks and a full stacked kitchen
Shuttle facility to handle your daily commute
Day Care facility to keep a check on your child
Lots of team outings, and fierce table tennis battles
Flexible hours, parties and outdoor trips
- 3 - 8 years of web development experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Background in high-growth Agile SaaS-based engineering organizations
- Thorough understanding of the DRY, SOLID and KISS principles of software development and understanding of basic project management principles
- Experience with Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure is a plus
- Completion of a post-secondary program in Computer Science or a related discipline
Must have Skills
Primarily ReactJS /Dot net/Type Script (Angular 6/7/8), Bootstrap
0 to 15 Days OR Serving NP & can join within 20 to 30 Days MAX
Deliver reliable, scalable new features using ReactJS, TypeScriptand other modern technologies. Collaborate with the Engineering and Product teams to design and deliver finished, high-quality, and compelling features and products on time and on budget.
As a Talented candidate, you will be asked to:
- Collaborate with a team of full stack developers to design, develop, test, and support new features.
- Identify technical requirements and participate in peer reviews of solution design and related code.
- Proactively learn product frameworks and code base; continually improve upon existing applications and learn new technologies.
- Justify decisions made within the code being delivered and take ownership of any output.
- Participate in performance tuning, testing, refactoring, usability, and automation; support, maintain, and help document software functionality.
- Maintain coding, compliance, and security standards.
- Provide maintenance and on-going support of past and future technical solutions.
This may be your Dream Job if:
- You take pride in your reputation for designing simple, elegant solutions to address various needs.
- You consider yourself to be a fast learner; you are driven to improve your knowledge of software architecture and to keep up with new technologies and best practices.
- You enjoy challenging yourself to meet goals at a sustainable pace.
- Your friends and colleagues describe you as engaging, a strong communicator who is eager to bring teammates together to figure things out.
- You strive for high-quality, rapid output through the use of Agile software development best practices and want to work alongside like-minded teammates.
- You are self-motivated and want to work in a small team, yet you are comfortable partnering with other departments, stakeholders, and customers on software development, improvements, internal tools, and implementation issues.
Candidate must have excellent hands on experience on the following skill set.
- Strong Experience in Manual testing of web and mobile applications
- Must have Good experience in API testing
- Must have good experience in Java with Selenium webdriver
- Exposure in API test automation using restAssured
- Experience in Postman tool
- Must be an independent contributor without any handholding
- Must understand testNG based framework
- Exposure on Mobile Automation (Appium)
- Must have experience in overall QA lifecycle
- AGILE and JIRA exposure is a must
Immediate to 30 days
Noida (Uttar Pradesh) / Chennai
Must have skills
2 to 6 YearsApply Now
- Education Qualification: B. E/B. Tech/M. C. A/Graduate.
- Must have skills: Automation Testing + Mobile Automation.
- Experience range: 2 to 4 Years.
- Data structures such as Arrays, Collections, Enumerations, Dictionary objects, etc.
- Design patterns such as POM (Page Object Model).
- Reading and writing to different file formats such as Excel, JSON, property files.
- Debugging skills.
- Good knowledge of coding guidelines and best practices.
- Experience in the creation of library functions and the creation of an automation framework from scratch.
- Usage of locators (namely id, name, className, tagName, link text, partial link text, CSSselector and XPath) & amp; advance techniques to write xpath.
- Page synchronization methodologies.
- Create test execution batches.
- Configure desired capabilities to target execution on a given browser.
- Configure for parallel test execution.
Usage of Extent / Allure reports:
- Appium - hands on Mobile test automation of Android & amp; iOS applications (Perfecto /Sause.
- Labs / AWS Device Farm).
- CI / CD - Jenkins.
Usage of version Control Tools - GIT Hub / Bit Bucket
- Knowledge of Check in Check out
- Branching & amp; Merging of code
- Solving dependencies
Good To Have:
- API Testing - REST Assured, POJOs, Jackson.
- QA Metrics.
- Test Management Tools - JIRA / ALM.
- Good Communication & amp; Excellent Problem solving.
- Behaviour Driven Testing - Cucumber Framework.
- Bug life cycle.
- Project life cycle (Agile - Scrum).
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Manage large projects and engagements and be responsible for end-to-end delivery of these projects.
- Engage with clients and other project stakeholders and manage project risks.
- Work closely with head of delivery and hire, grow, and manage project teams that span several business units.
- As part of pre-sales, work closely with sales team and help in business development.
- Present ImpactQA capabilities to prospects during pitch calls and due diligence
- Help sales team in account mining and find new avenues of business within the existing accounts
- Mentor, train and groom future QA leaders
- Develop detailed, comprehensive project Test Strategy, and well-structured test plans.
- Develop strong manual, performance and automation test strategies that fit into our clients CI/CD pipelines.
- Administer and maintain all project artefacts, automation scripts, reviewing all product changes across different business units and coordinate with developers to provide efficient feedback,
- Continuously improve functional testing, regression testing, and performance testing.
- Review system requirements and set and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.).
- Work closely with HR and other support functions.
- 10-14 years of experience in the areas of Software Testing and Quality Assurance
- Minimum 5 years of proven work experience in automation testing
- Minimum 3 years exp in Functional Testing.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in load and stress testing high volume systems.
- CI/CD automation experience (Jenkins, Ansible, etc).
- Security testing experience is a major plus.
- Should have hands-on knowledge of API automation using Rest Assured.
- Knowledge of Mobile automation using Appium & performance testing using Jmeter and LoadRunner.
- Prior hands-on work experience in at least data-driven and Page Object Model - frameworks for UI Automation.
- Strong pre-sales experience and able to respond to RFPs and RFQs.
- Prior experience in writing proposals, responding to bids.
A Brief Description On The Requirements
- Good problem solving and analytical skills and Strong communication.
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments.
- min 60% aggregate criteria
- Batch 2019 & 2020 any stream(B-Tech/BCA/M-Tech/MCA)
- Full time Position.
- Package upto 2 LPA
- Service Agreement of 18 months.
- Preferable experience in Development(.NET, react native, angular JS, react JS, Full stack developers, front end developers, etc.) and QA (Manual, API, Appium, Automation, Mobile Automation, Selenium with Java, UFT, Performance, and security Testing, etc. ) hiring.
- Be flexible to stretch at times, willing to work during weekends for drives.
- Must be from a nearby location.
- Headhunting, Bench tracking techniques.
- Responsible for complete recruitment life cycle, including sourcing, Pre-screening, Interview scheduling, and negotiation of compensation packages
- Well-versed in using job boards & various social networking sites to identify the right candidates.
- Excellent communication skills (Oral and Written).
- Work independently with little supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Staying up to date with new technologies.
- Positive attitude & Goal-oriented.
- Flexible & Aggressive.
- Advanced computer skills especially Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint.
0-1 years of experience.
Apptread (Software Development arm of ImpactQA) is looking for VP Engineering to head up our engineering function. This is a high-profile position within the organization currently helping clients with large and mid-size digital transformation project. Apptread offers software development solutions to its customers across US and Europe. As a successful Vice President of Software Development, you will provide:
Product / Software Development Leadership:
- Serve as a key member of the management team who desires himself to become CTO has career path, that sets the company's strategic direction.
- Works closely with clients across US and Europe and provide thought leadership in product management and project management.
- Provide decisive and effective technical leadership for all software development efforts.
- Expertise in designing user interactions on websites, developing AWS Cloud servers and databases for the website and Mobile app functionality and coding for mobile platforms.
- Proven experience in managing a team of 15 to 25 engineers.
- Deep hands-on technical experience in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, and complexity analysis.
- Extensive experience in software development, scripting and project management.
- Knowledge of selected programming languages (e.g. Full Stack), and in-depth knowledge of relational databases NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB).
- Leverage past experience and strong communication skills to collaborate effectively with business clients.
- Oversee estimation and execution of project work plans. Direct revisions as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Drive software development across multiple teams and phases to ensure that engineering solutions are aligned with business objectives.
- Ensure information flow in teams as appropriate to facilitate work-flow, reduce cycle time and deliver high quality.
- Drive development teams to consistently improve cycle time and time to deployment. Accountable for completion of product / software development to meet market windows of opportunity.
- Minimize schedule and technical risk by foreseeing and addressing obstacles proactively and aggressively.
- Participate in development process by identifying potential weak points. Lead solutions development using technical judgment, input from experts and the involvement of other systems development partners as appropriate.
Software Engineering Leadership:
- In cooperation with product management, prioritize and manage all engineering efforts related to Applications products. This includes projects of all sizes and post-release continuation efforts.
- Work with clients and their product managers and engineering project managers to develop and maintain requirements / feature backlogs.
- Clearly and consistently communicate product vision to the engineering organization. Guide the engineering organization's efforts to achieve this vision.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant engineering field, 8+ years’ project and software development management experience.
- Demonstrated success in effectively communicating at all levels of an organization.
- Ability to lead through influence rather than direct authority.
- Demonstrated successful time management and organization skills.
- Ability to manage and work with a culturally diverse population.
- Ability to work well and productively, always projecting a positive outlook in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to anticipate roadblocks, diagnose problems and generate effective solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated time management, decision-making, presentation and organization skills
- Graduate in Computer Science or a related degree from Tier 1 institute (IIT/NIT/IIIT/BITS-P) with at least 8-10 years of relevant experience.
- 10+ years’ experience leading software development organizations.
- Strong background with requirements management.
- Powerful problem-solving, risk assessment and negotiation skills
- Experience leading development of complex software architectures and platforms.
- Experience leading and managing development activity for enterprise level applications.
- Strong situational leadership instincts and abilities
- Technical experience: software product development, enterprise application development, development of customizable software architectures.
- Strong understanding of common QA methodologies
- Minimum 6 years related QA experience (Agile and/or Agile/Waterfall Hybrid)
- Minimum 6 years testing web-based software solutions including back-end validation
- Experience with SharePoint based applications testing
- Experience with internet security and security applications
- Strong team approach to problem solving
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proven ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Experience with Behavior Driven Development and design/developing Gherkin format test cases
- Demonstrated ability for analytical and critical thinking
- Ability to interface with customer
- Ability to work with geographically dispersed teams
- Experience with Test Tools such as HP ALM, Zephyr, QMetry, JIRA and Cucumber is beneficial
- Experience with Selenium and Java is beneficial
- Knowledge of SQL, XML, and RDBMS
- Knowledge of SharePoint is a plus
- Experience in Agile, Test Driven Development and/or Behavior Driven Development is a plus
- BS degree in a technology discipline or similar experience in a QA role