Tech Innovations that will shape the World in 2019
We live in an exciting time for advances in technology and with improved Smart-phone capabilities, wearable devices that can monitor our health, and virtual reality developments are some game-changing tech innovations that will surely impact the World in next coming years.
- Supersonic Jets that are going to cut Travel time by half- It is going to add substantial value to those who conduct business overseas, but could also spawn an age of faster planes that are twice as capable.
- Incredible fast Wireless Speed- Wireless speeds could go incredibly fast since it has to compete the world in order to keep up.
- Real-Time Universal Translation- No need to enter text also, we can eventually be able to use real-time speech translation for global use.
- Pills that could take for full UV protection-The sunscreen pills which we see today are only supplemental to sunscreen, but one day we are going to have a pill that we could take for full UV protection.
- Instant Delivery through Drones- If flying regulations for drones change, drone delivery could be implemented within a couple of minutes that can cost a minimal amount in our total bill.
- Foods with 3D Printing- Will eventually be able to produce fully cooked meals, no need to bake the dishes our self. It offers a range of potential benefits. It can be fine for the environs because it can assist to convert alternative ingredients like proteins from algae, beet leaves, or insects into tasty products. It also opens the door to implement food customization and therefore tune-up with personal preferences and requirements.
- Healings and changing the mood with Super Wearables- Now Wearables will promise to make us feel more calm or energized, will automatically measure calorie intake (through our skin).
- Robot Technology/ Artificial Intelligence- With advanced robotics science, we will be able to attend a meeting or work from home without lag and limited camera angles can have a discussion in person regardless of office space. Not only this, Social family robot can recognize the face of everyone to deliver messages to the right person at the right time; will change the lifestyle entirely.
Now the question is will all of these changes come to pass? We know from history that thrilling research does not always make it to the market. A host of things- money, politics, and monopoly power- get in the way. However, we should be positive about the future. “There will always be obstacles and issues to overcome, but Science and Tech Innovation give us hope for how we will address them.”