Leverage the benefits of Impeccable Usability Testing Services
Usability Testing is the most efficient and informative method to identify problems and gather insight regarding how to fix functional and non-functional problems within an application. During a usability test, users perform tasks and interact with the client’s product in a controlled environment. Testers observe users interacting with the product in real-time and gather rich feedback and data as a result.
Usability is a crucial area to find out a product’s acceptance in the marketplace. Poor user experience can affect your customer loyalty, putting a straight impact on your brand reputation.ImpactQA guarantees delivery of a Product with Implied Usability Heuristics which results in Enhanced User experience. This ensures that the live user has all the comfort available in using the application.This kind of testing comprises testing User Interfaces (UI) and User Experience (UX).
Need for Usability Testing:
- Usability Testing implies easyaccessibility of the Website by the End Users
- Usability Testing tells us what difficulties or Problems/Errors Customer could face while accessing/using the website
- Bad user Experience can result in Un-installation/Losing the customer forever
Usability Testing is used to determine an application as:
Optimize ease-of-access for the users. User should be able to access the Application anywhere upon need basis.
Website should comply with legal obligations and should be accessible with millions of people who have one or multiple Disabilities.
Feel good factor should emerge after using the Application and should invite user to log in back again.
User should be able to Search for the main features of the application on one or two clicks.
Examine adequate response time of generally used functions.The interface should be usable from Human centric design framework.
- User Journey and Feature Mapping
- Information Architecture Analysis
- Page Elements Inspection
- Functional Consistency Review
- Business Scenario and Use Case Elaboration
Iterative & Methodical Usability Testing Process
Standard Process at ImpactQA with Actual End Users
Create a Prototype
A prototype is an early model of a product—usually with restricted functionality—built for testing a design concept.
A Test Plan includes what is being tested, how it is going to be measured, etc
Recruit Target Users
It’s significant to find unbiased participants who will not just want to be “nice to you,” i.e., like everything they see. You need unbiased feedback—good or bad—to really get value out of the test.
Find a Location
The testing can be done outside! We put our potential users in a real, contextually accurate setting—like riding a bus together while looking at your bus journey planning prototype.
Moderate the Tests
We give our users context and remind them to imagine they are using the app in a real-life situation—while exercising, commuting, or shopping, for example.
Typically, the test artifacts consist of The spreadsheet with notes, an audio recording, a screen recording or a recording of the test participant from a webcam, etc. All these things are documented properly
Tools we use for Usability Testing:
Usability Testing VIA Heuristics:
- Visibility Of System Status – User should always know about current status via appropriate feedback and cues
- Match between System and Real World – The Product or System that user is using should speak the User`s language which is familiar to the user which makes him/her feel home
- User control and freedom – If any button is pressed by the user by mistake, he/she should always be able to exit without extending dialogues
- Error Prevention – Being Pro-active is alerting the user about the error that can happen with their actions
- Help User Recognize, Diagnose and Recover from Errors – Error messages should be simple and should suggest a constructive solution
- Consistency and Standards – Users should easily recognize words, actions, and icons. Standard language should be used which is recognizable to the user
- Recognition Rather than Recall – User should be able to use the system with ease and retrievability. Options should be shown Pro-actively to User for the actions they are performing. Example- Search Strings
- Flexibility and Efficiency of Use – Product or System should be able to cater to both Experienced and Inexperienced users. The user should be allowed to tailor frequent actions
- Aesthetic and Minimalist Design – User should be able to identify the system with minimum thinking. Example: By just seeing the icon, the user should be able to gather information about its functioning
- Help and Documentation – Help and documentation are sometimes necessary to be provided. It should be easily accessible to the user stating about User`s task in aless descriptive manner
Why choose ImpactQA?
- Product Based Usability Checklist is made which ensures User-friendly Product delivery
- Invest time in understanding the product’s user base and selecting the right team to test
- Building a brand reputation
- Useful in getting a wide range of end users
- Perform usability tests for websites & mobile apps using most modern and useful usability testing tools
- Provides efficient performance of the application
- Impact QA offers a cost-effective approach to usability testing for your product