Every second billions of data is being generated and consumed simultaneously. The telecom sector is bracing itself for the increasing data traffic; the data which provides challenges and opportunities and with the introspection of these business models and infrastructure, telecoms can open up new revenue streams.
Some of the key trends and challenges are:
- Principal industry challenge is disruptive competition
- Network quality remains a key point of distinction
- Ensuring the steadiness of IT systems at peak loads
- New releases should be regularly implemented
- Maintaining the correct operation of current functionality
- Emphasis on performance and security ensuring rich end user experience