Ever since its inception in 2000, the Cloud computing has been a buzz topic in the business world and has also proved itself to be the cherry on the cake in terms of digital data processing & storage. Cloud computing is now no longer just a tool, it has advanced as a scalable service offering and a delivery platform in the computing services field. Organizations these days have shifted their focal point towards discovering the appropriate procedures to handle and deal with cloud computing to accomplish their business goals. Along with several value-added services, cloud technologies have emerged from personal cloud storage to a genuine and secure data storage network for the enterprise regardless of its size. So, what’s ahead to 2019 and all important future years? Let us take a look at fresh trending cloud computing attributes of 2019.
Cloud Computing Trends 2019
In the near future specialists foretell that the cloud technologies are more likely to be a utility; this is because approximately every single app that runs on any platform will necessitate storage. In addition, with the advent of IoT, the current era in cloud storage is expected to emerge in the upcoming year. So, let’s take a brief look at “New Cloud Computing Trends in 2019.”
- Trend of Cloud Storage Capacity Get into Cloud Computing if you need Hassle free Storage. Cloud will become an inevitable division of management and operation for almost all enterprises. Software as a Service (SaaS) has already created its trademark in the year 2017 and is now all set to open a flexible and financially smart door for companies and consumers to try early cloud services.
- Blend of IoT, and Artificial Intelligence with Cloud In 2017, the introduction of IoT with its Artificial Intelligence was the talk of the town, and it emerged as the buzzing topic for the business application enthusiasts. The constant progression of IoT with real-time analytics and cloud computing has taken Artificial Intelligence to a new level and has even made it likely for IoT to make things easier and simpler technological interactions at different levels. With IoT spearheading at a fast pace, it is no doubt that it will be at the forefront of technology innovations in 2019 too.
- Security Becomes Critical As we all are aware of the fact that technology has two ways to it. In one side it will give us real power to change the world while in the flip side it always remains prone to the security breach. The advantages of Cloud are trumpeted around the globe and for most enterprises; it has become the simpler decision to embrace Cloud. With the introduction of the GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation, the stress on security concerns has gone even higher. As early as 2019, small enterprises could find themselves threatened with the possibilities of data-theft and an inability to sustain with the General Data Protection Regulation’s rules.
- Quantum Computing – Closer Look We have been discussing quantum computing for decades but in recent times. In reality, as the race for cloud supremacy heats up, we are getting pretty close to realize the dream. All the leading tech giant companies are working around the clock for building the first quantum computer. If they attain that, we will soon make better financial models, solve intricate medical issues, and even we have human-like communications with artificial intelligence. Last November, we took a glance at the fastest available quantum computing platform globally with IBM’s 20-qubit cloud computer. The year 2019 also promises to deliver a whole lot more within the quantum computing space that can modernize cloud services and solutions.
- Hybrid Based Cloud Services Are on the Hype The major complaint about the business owners have when moving their hosting & computing services to the cloud is that it is really difficult. The hybrid cloud can be a blend of on-premise, third-party private cloud, and public cloud services. This system allows workloads to move flawlessly from private to public clouds with no difficulty. With the implementation of the use of a hybrid cloud, enterprises can enjoy a higher degree of flexibility & a range of data deployment options.
Impact of cloud technologies has been global, yet fewer than half companies use public cloud platform. However, the popularity of cloud computing technology is on hype, and 2019 is poised to adopt new cloud technologies and help it achieve new heights.