SQA Process Audit and Improvement services are designed to ensure the functionality and usability of a software product. By incorporating SQA throughout the development and testing stages, decision makers can ensure their products meet the needs of their key stakeholders.
ImpactQA’s SQA Process Audit and Improvement solutions benefit a wide variety of companies. From businesses focused on software services and product development, to independent software vendors and companies that implement internal software solutions within their enterprise, we’re here to help.
Our team creates cost evaluations, scope assessments, and timelines for each client – ensuring that client logistics are met.
Continuous evaluation of your evolving software ensures you have stable, well-defined SQA processes beyond our work.
We provide a comprehensive direction for the testing strategy, evaluations of delays, and resolve internal issues.
- Classifying the objective of a service, as well as assessing the client’s business goals, and overall strengths and weaknesses.
- General documentation of existing processes and a detailed description of the technological base.
- Recommendation formulation in relation to the results.
- Outlining the cost and scope of the work required, incorporation of timeframes, and the designation of responsibilities for each team.
- Elaborating on the criteria for the anticipated quality level of the fully developed end product.
- Goal setting for quality assurance benchmarks and guidelines.
- Defining advantageous ways to achieve stated goals through testing plans and adjusted scope of tests.
- Evaluating and deciding upon an appropriate test environment.
- Utilization of bug tracking systems, task and requirement management systems, and reporting systems.
- Assessment and application of appropriate testing tools for automation or specific test types.
- Allocation of any additional tools like knowledge sharing or, QA history management tools.
- Include communication, interaction, accountability, and thorough documentation.
- Implementation of processes for employee training or the forming of a test department or team.
- Supervision over any necessary adjustment to the process resulting from a changed market or altered project situation.
To discuss about our services and how we can help you, please contact us on: 212-706-6021 or email us at email@example.com.