The variety of mobile devices grows everyday. Each device has its own quirks, resolutions, GUIs, and processing abilities. In addition, each device can be used in a variety of locations, with fluctuating bandwidth, and various network loads.
ImpactQA’s Mobile Testing services offer comprehensive testing strategies that attend to device and network infrastructure. We offer an effective combination of manual and automated tools to cover functional and non-functional software issues.
Selecting the right mobile test automation strategy is crucial for creating optimal mobile applications. At ImpactQA, we make sure you have the best options and choose the correct tools and processes suited for testing your mobile websites and native mobile apps.
- Handset testing, mobile games, content appearance, and website testing on global carriers.
- Real-time reporting of testing progress with proprietary test management solutions.
- Stress and load-testing of your mobile app through the use of industry leading tools.
- Automation of your mobile testing process to reduce testing time.
- Security testing of mobile apps across various devices.
- Architecture analysis to address cross-platform specific challenges.
Reduce product issues and ensure the functionality of your application via live handset SQA – including integration testing with service providers.
Reduce your testing resources via automated mobile regression testing on multiple device types and mobile operating systems.
Verify the effectiveness of your application, including its operability on different carriers and browsers for both smartphones and tablets
Test your applications’ behavior under a variety of conditions, states and transitions with different connection types (Wi-Fi, 3G, EDGE).
Ensure your application, content, or mobile website work exactly as detailed in requirements. Ensure software performance under various hardware conditions.
Prevent tech glitches and bottlenecks as your application user-base grows, all while delivering a seamless end-user experience.
Battery Life Testing
Performance and load tests to verify your app runs smoothly on targeted devices under various conditions – all while minimizing battery consumption.