Expertise in end-to-end ERP testing solutions
ERP Software has been in the trend for the past few decades. It provides the backbone for an enterprise-wide information system. The core benefit of ERP is easy access to reliable, integrated information. The related benefit is the removal of redundant data and the rationalization of procedures, which result in substantial cost savings.
ERP Testing assists in preventing bad implementation and regrets. Once a product has gone live in production there is no way to turn back. Any dysfunction or error found after launch leads to extra tension and a bad reputation and takes twice as long as the first time to correct it. Hence, ERP Testing is essential in today’s market. It saves the precious time, brings the revenue and makes the software more competent and effective.
Major Features of ERP
What ERP can do for the business system?
- It provides multi-mode, multi-platform, multi-facility manufacturing, multi-lingual facilities, etc
- ERP supports business planning and strategic activities, operational planning and execution actions, the creation of Resources and Materials.
- It covers all functional areas like human resources, manufacturing, inventory, accounts, selling and distribution, payables, receivables, purchases etc
- ERP is the answer for better project management
- It also performs core undertakings and increases customer service, thus augmenting the corporate image
- It bridges the information gap across different enterprises
- It also offers complete integration of systems not only across companies but also across departments under the same management
- ERP allows the automatic introduction of the most recent technologies like Video conferencing, E-Commerce, Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT), Intranet, Internet, API, etc
- ERP reduces most business problems like material shortages, productivity enhancements, inventory problems, cash management, customer service, prompt delivery, quality problems, etc
- It offers smart and intelligent business tools like a decision support system, Data mining Executive information system, and smart working systems to enable perfect decisions
ERP Testing- Center of Excellence
With a successful and proven track record of testing complicated ERPs for global enterprises, our results-driven approach guarantees high ROI on investments. Our testing professionals are dedicated and specialized in Enterprise resource planning packages and their experience combined with domain expertise guarantees speed, quality, and lucrative testing solutions. We offer services across the lifecycle of ERP systems, executions, upgrading, support and maintenance.
- ERP dedicated team of testing experts having in-depth experience in testing packaged solutions
- Expertise in end-to-end ERP business processes
- Test automation accelerators & proprietary testing tools
- Hassle-free execution of critical applications by scrutinizing routine data structures
- Testing cross-functional impact of each transaction within all processes – ensure consistent cross-linkage
- Exclusive defect-tracking mechanism guarantees flaws are not only identified but also tracked and closed
- Provide quality and timely assured services based on our valued client business needs
- Our experience and domain expertise enables us to deliver quality, speed, and cost-effective services
Our experts have also built a Test Automation Framework customized for testing ERP systems. Our unique ERP testing services can be incorporated into both customized and accelerated implementations, depending on the organization’s testing necessities. We can test apps at all levels or arrange new testing solutions for users and support staff, including coordination with the testing systems of your specific application or solution.
Comprehensive ERP Testing Services
The objective of ERP testing is to support our clients with the testing service in the implementation and achievement of improvements of ERP applications. ERP systems play an important role in carrying out the mission critical business processes/operations in enterprises. Over the last few years, spending on the ERP systems has been at the top of the mind for many global CIOs due to challenges involved in an ERP implementation viz., complex technology landscape, performance issues, multiple stakeholders with the high costs associated with an ERP implementation, it is critical to utilize an unbiased QA and testing partner to ensure that the ERP system works as expected.
Enterprise resource planning Testing-Types
ERP testing activities may be performed, either automated or manually. Below mentioned are some of the common testing techniques, which may be used to test an ERP.
- Functional Testing
- Data Handling Testing
- Security Testing
- Interoperability Testing
- Adaptability Testing
- Reliability Testing
- Usability Testing
- Performance Testing
- Load Testing
- Regression Testing
- Installation Testing
- Interface Testing
- Integrity Testing
- System Testing
IQA’s Technical Competencies around ERP Testing
ERP allows the automatic introduction of the most recent technologies like Video Conferencing, E-Commerce, Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT), Intranet, Internet, API, etc.
We have a solid understanding of the market’s needs and requirements and committed to meeting them through its offerings.
Offers a full suite of integrated ERP testing services across the lifecycle of ERP comes – Implementation, Upgrade, Production Support, and Maintenance.
We have manifold integrated modules that address the breadth of the organization’s requirements. We can scale to grow with the organization.
Our testing & validation solutions span across the length and breadth of ERP Packages including SAP, Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle Siebel and Oracle PeopleSoft.
We have a dedicated team of testers with rich experience in industry standard tools for test automation (HP Quick Test Professional, IBM Rational Functional Tester (RFT), NeoLoad, Silk Performer, SAP Test Acceleration and Optimization (TAO), performance testing (HP Load Runner) and Test Data Management.
Our domain expertise and experience allows us to deliver quality and cost effectiveness in such programs. We offer a comprehensive testing approach based on experience from different projects.
In Performance Testing
In Regression (Automated) Testing
At ImpactQA, we have appropriate experience, methodologies, and tools to test and optimize almost any retail ERP software solution. Through our leading-edge testing services, our team can provide a fully customizable level of assistance for your execution. We can support your business with everything from test planning, strategies, and test preparation to test management, coordination, and implementation.