Expertise in end-to-end ERP Testing Solutions
ERP Software has been in the trend for the past few decades. It provides the backbone for an enterprise-wide information system. The core benefit of ERP is easy access to reliable, integrated information. The related benefit is the removal of redundant data and the rationalization of procedures, which result in substantial cost savings.
ERP Testing assists in preventing bad implementation and regrets. Once a product has gone live in production there is no way to turn back. Any dysfunction or error found after launch leads to extra tension and a bad reputation and takes twice as long as the first time to correct it. Hence, ERP Testing is essential in today’s market. It saves the precious time, brings the revenue and makes the software more competent and effective.
Major Features of ERP
- It provides multi-mode, multi-platform, multi-facility manufacturing, multi-lingual facilities, etc
- ERP is the answer for better project management
- ERP supports business planning and strategic activities, operational planning and execution actions, the creation of Resources and Materials
- It bridges the information gap across different enterprises
- It also performs core undertakings and increases customer service, thus augmenting the corporate image
- It also offers complete integration of systems not only across companies but also across departments under the same management
- It covers all functional areas like human resources, manufacturing, inventory, accounts, selling and distribution, payables, receivables, purchases etc
- ERP allows the automatic introduction of the most recent technologies like Video conferencing, E-Commerce, Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT), Intranet, Internet, API, etc
- ERP reduces most business problems like material shortages, productivity enhancements, inventory problems, cash management, customer service, prompt delivery, quality problems, etc
- It offers smart and intelligent business tools like a decision support system, Data mining Executive information system, and smart working systems to enable perfect decisions
ERP Testing - Center of Excellence
With a successful and proven track record of testing complicated ERPs for global enterprises, our results-driven approach guarantees high ROI on investments. Our testing professionals are dedicated and specialized in Enterprise resource planning packages and their experience combined with domain expertise guarantees speed, quality, and lucrative testing solutions. We offer services across the lifecycle of ERP systems, executions, upgrading, support and maintenance.
Our experts have also built a Test Automation Framework customized for testing ERP systems. Our unique ERP testing services can be incorporated into both customized and accelerated implementations, depending on the organization’s testing necessities. We can test apps at all levels or arrange new testing solutions for users and support staff, including coordination with the testing systems of your specific application or solution.
We offer comprehensive and accounts for all testing types, including data conversion, system, and user acceptance testing. We are competent enough of offering testing capabilities as a stand-alone service that is independent of your implementation, guaranteeing maximum flexibility.
ERP Testing Services
The objective of ERP testing is to support our clients with the testing service in the implementation and achievement of improvements of ERP applications. ERP systems play an important role in carrying out the mission critical business processes/operations in enterprises. Over the last few years, spending on the ERP systems has been at the top of the mind for many global CIOs due to challenges involved in an ERP implementation viz., complex technology landscape, performance issues, multiple stakeholders with the high costs associated with an ERP implementation, it is critical to utilize an unbiased QA and testing partner to ensure that the ERP system works as expected.
Enterprise resource planning Testing-Types
ERP testing activities may be performed, either automated or manually. Below mentioned are some of the common testing techniques, which may be used to test an ERP
Technical Competencies around ERP Testing
ERP allows the automatic introduction of the most recent technologies like Video Conferencing, E-Commerce, Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT), Intranet, Internet, API, etc.
Flexible Delivery Model
Adept QA Team
At ImpactQA, we have appropriate experience, methodologies, and tools to test and optimize almost any retail ERP software solution. Through our leading-edge testing services, our team can provide a fully customizable level of assistance for your execution. We can support your business with everything from test planning, strategies, and test preparation to test management, coordination, and implementation.
Ultimately, we empower your company with all of the specialists it requires to assess the performance of its current ERP software to ensure your business technology delivers the value you need. It is for this reason that many Fortune 500 firms in Manufacturing, BFSI, Oil & Gas sector have partnered with ImpactQA to ensure their business critical ERP workflows.