- Currently pursuing a degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field (or recent graduate).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Creative and eager to learn.
- Knowledge of email marketing platforms (e.g., Mailchimp) is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to drive actions around ImpactQA brand communication.
- Work on various Sales intelligence platforms to build prospect database for Sales and Marketing initiatives
- Co-ordinate and execute marketing programs for brand promotion and lead generation
- Benchmarking best practices of competitors working in the same Industry
- Take end to end ownership of running Emailer campaigns for prospects and existing customers.
- Hands-on experience in various aspects of marketing.
- Exposure to a dynamic and innovative work environment.
- Exposure to Sales Intelligence platforms and other Marketing tools
- Networking opportunities within the industry
- Possible course credit or stipend, if applicable