Software bugs are expensive. Companies embarking on a software project need to implement an effective and comprehensive testing strategy to avoid setbacks. Fortunately, quality assurance for products has become an effective approach for avoiding bugs and defects. Adequate testing ensures that key applications maintain functionality even after maintenance, new developments, and important software upgrades. ImpactQA is a leader in providing comprehensive automation testing services backed by a large pool of test automation experts and a decade of experience in executing test automation activities for global clients.
Our QA automation testing approach uses a superior testing strategy that, within days, improves the software quality and reduces the development time. Our Automation Testing Accelerator Kit comprises pre-built automation testing scripts, utilities, methodologies, strategies, and frameworks. ImpactQA’s automation testing method and framework conditioned to help customers exploit best practices, use resources and the finest tools to strategize test automation. Our automation specialists have experience and expertise in delivering tester friendly automation solutions for performance testing, functional testing, and unit testing, using both open-source and commercial test automation tools.
Why Automation Testing?
Implementing a robust test automation solution is an arduous task and proves challenging for loads of companies. With the holistic approach to your business, we deliberately design test automation processes, create QA automation framework, set up robust automated scripts for consistent test coverage.
- Manual processes are error-prone
- Manual testing takes too long
- Reduces testing cycle time (regression, integration, and smoke)
- Reduces the rejection of defect fixes
- Automation frees people to do their best work
- Improves test coverage
- Automation testing gives feedback, early, and often
- Ensure an end to end product testing
- Reduces risk on quality because of dependency on resources
- Improve time to market
- ROI and payback
Time - Tested Automation Strategy
ImpactQA’s test automation strategy allows organizations to reduce time to market, ensure the product’s stability, increase release velocity, and decrease overall testing effort resulting in substantial ROI. We guarantee your software development process is smooth and uninterrupted by any changes. We perform so by using automation strategies on your mobile and web applications.
Our services include:
- Automation evaluation, advisory and transformation services
- Feasibility of the Test Automation Tool
- Development of the Automation Framework
- Development of Automation Test Suite and maintenance
- Tailored test harness development
Test Automation Methodology
Our QA team is adept at creating custom tools, Behavior-Driven Development (BDD) and Test-
Driven Development (TDD) framework for all, including API based automation. From automating regression sets to design new test cases and implement test automation scripts for instant results, we ensure the effectiveness and quality of the complete process.
Essential Agile-based test automation activities comprise:
- Small and independent tests
- Review frequently to make sure test suites are “green”
- Scrutinize chances for the in-sprint and delayed automation
- Supporting execution of multiple regression testing during every sprint
- Maintenance of an automation backlog and prioritize business test cases
Automation Testing Approach
Recognized as a leading automation testing company, we deliver superior testing services for various applications and software test automation projects. We offers dedicated software test automation solutions using industry-leading testing approaches, best practices, and Automated Software Quality (ASQ) tools. Our test automation maintenance services to its customers including:
- Evaluation and assessment of existing frameworks and test suites
- Enhancement of the test suite and test framework to support application and platform advancement
- Migration services to update legacy automation scripts to new automation tools. For example any tool to Selenium
Test Automation Framework and Benefits
We are the prominent QA automation testing agency in New York and we smartly provide full-scale test automation processes from scratch to improve existing testing processes.
ImpactQA’s solutions help companies reap the benefits of automation at a faster pace and in a more effective manner.
Major Features and Benefits of Test Automation Services
We use standard tools and test automation frameworks and provide high-quality services, including automation software testing, QA automation, mobile test automation and more.
Tools we Use
ImpactQA offers dedicated software test automation solutions using industry-leading best practices and Automated Software Quality (ASQ) tools. We help clientele to identify the accurate tools set and designing a test automation strategy so that they get maximum ROI.