With the growing intricacies of software development and increasing collaboration between different systems and platforms, systematic SQA has become a vital aspect of producing quality software. Supporting an in-house QA department, however, can be a costly affair beyond the baseline human capital and infrastructure costs.
QA Outsourcing is a strategic management option that has multiple short- and long-term benefits. Outsourcing the process ensures that organizations make more efficient use of in-house resources, while still receiving the industry-forged expertise provided by a dedicated SQA firm.
- Cost Reduction and greater ROI on Software Investments
- A Process-engineered Approach to Testing
- Faster Time to Market
- Certified and Trained Professionals on Niche Skills
- Increased Application Quality and Decreased DPM
- Quantitative Increases in Customer Satisfaction
- Ensuring that business objectives agreed at the outset of the project are managed through to completion.
- Working closely with our customers to ensure testing procedures do not inhibit the progress of a project.
- Continuously improving the approach and methods developed for IT investment management.